Thursday, January 19, 2012

Metallic Spirelli Cards

Remember making Spirelli as a kid?  It's still fun years later!


I have wound metallic thread around a flower shape cut from a Cricut.  


These are cards I am donating to Operation Write Home (an organization that sends handmade cards to our heroes overseas so they have something nice on which to write home!)  Since this was made for a soldier to write home on, the inside of the card is not black because I mounted the black square onto a white cardstock base.


Have you noticed my background?  I have several hardback books that are the same color and I simply stood them upright to block out the (very) messy background.

1 comment:

Things I love to hear from my readers:
*Thoughts related to the post
*Thoughts not related to the post
*Grammatical corrections (if you see I used "your" the wrong way, please, feel free to go Grammar Nazi on me!)
*Books, music, and movie suggestions
*Offers of a lifetime supply of origami paper
*Doctor Who rants