Saturday, October 29, 2011

Another Book Folding Example

Why yes, I AM addicted to book folding.  I'd be worried if I wasn't...

Book folded from Christopher Unborn by Carlos Fuentes.

I actually did this one before the book in the last post.  Several pages are folded in the same direction at a time, which makes for a less fluid but bolder look.

The worst part was doing the mathematical calculations to see what type of fold I should do first.  I attempted this design on another book, but since I ran out of pages on a different fold the piece lacked symmetry.  I messed up again on this book, but since it had more pages I simply unfolded some at the front and some at the back... problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I love to hear from my readers:
*Thoughts related to the post
*Thoughts not related to the post
*Grammatical corrections (if you see I used "your" the wrong way, please, feel free to go Grammar Nazi on me!)
*Books, music, and movie suggestions
*Offers of a lifetime supply of origami paper
*Doctor Who rants