Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stars and Stamps Our Daily Bread February Challenge

My first challenge!  This card was made for the Stars and Stamps ODBD challenge and we were supposed to use "yummy ribbon."  I don't know how "yummy" this ribbon is, but I am really happy I learned to tie such a neat looking bow, courtesy of this video here.  It also features an origami dress folded from a 3x3inch piece of origami paper.  I don't usually do such pastel colors, nor three patterned papers together, but I was happy at how this card turned out!

February Our Daily Bread Challenge


This was my first challenge for OWH and... it was really fun!  I don't know if I can do them regularly, I'm sorta strapped for time and do cards sporadically whenever I have a free day, but I certainly hope I can participate in more!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I love to hear from my readers:
*Thoughts related to the post
*Thoughts not related to the post
*Grammatical corrections (if you see I used "your" the wrong way, please, feel free to go Grammar Nazi on me!)
*Books, music, and movie suggestions
*Offers of a lifetime supply of origami paper
*Doctor Who rants